By placing a wholesale order with Leslie Curtis Jewelry Designs (LCJ), or by applying to become a wholesale customer of LCJ, Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- New Accounts: Payment - Credit Card Only.
- New Accounts: $500.00 minimum for opening orders.
- $150 minimum for re-orders.
- 2 item per SKU on all orders.
- Credit card information must be complete on all orders.
- Product is sold for resale at retail only and may not be redistributed or sold at wholesale. Buyer's shipping address is the sole site authorized for retail sale. Any other location, including web sites, must be approved in writing by LCJ.
- LCJ does not allow any retailer to resell LCJ products on Ebay, Amazon, or any ecommerce platform of this type.
- Minimum advertised retail pricing is LCJ's suggested retail pricing and advertised product may not be discounted. Retailer agrees to MAP Policy.
- If advertised pricing is set lower than MSRP, LCJ reserves the right to revoke any and all wholesale privileges immediately.
- Applications for new wholesale accounts are accepted at the sole discretion of LCJ and Fieldstone.
- LCJ reserves the right to reject any orders at its sole discretion.
- Orders are shipped USPS unless another form is specified by customer and accepted by LCJ.
- Most LCJ products are always in stock. If a product is out-of-stock, out-of-stock product will be placed on back-order.
- Prices subject to change.
- No Wholesale Returns.
- Refused shipments will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus USPS charges.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- Damaged products will be replaced, or a credit issued, at the option of LCJ. To obtain a replacement or credit you must contact customer care within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery should you receive damaged merchandise.
- Additionally, you must contact customer care within 48 hours of receipt of delivery if there is any discrepancy between your order and shipping paperwork.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Pulaski, Tennessee. Transportation and handling costs will appear on each invoice.
- Legal jurisdiction: Giles County, Tennessee.
- Minimum Orders: Reseller must meet minimum quantity orders as specified unless otherwise agreed to by LCJ or in such circumstance of special orders as agreed to by LCJ.
- Store Location and Relocation: All store locations need to be approved by sales representative and/or LCJ prior to carrying LCJ. If a store relocates, the new location must be re‐approved by the local sales representative and /or LCJ.
- Competitive Product Development: Reseller agrees never to develop, engineer, design, nor commission or collaborate with any individual or agency to develop, design, create or recreate any product that could directly compete with proprietary LCJ products in conjunction to doing business with LCJ.
- Online/Advertised Sales: Reseller agrees NOT to attempt to resell any LCJ product online via any business sites (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Sears Marketplace or other such auction websites) with the exception of a branded online retail site.
- MAP, not including shipping. Reseller also agrees to exclude LCJ from any advertised sales whether they be online, in print, or any other media.
- Use of Promotional Materials: Reseller may use specific photo and/or graphic images and/ or specific text provided by LCJ for the promotion of or in conjunction with LCJ products only, and then only for the duration that LCJ products are being actively offered for resale by reseller and contract is fully honored.
- Proper use of Trademark: Reseller must represent all LCJ products with full product names in print including Internet, audio, video and all media promotional materials. Trademarked LCJ and relating product logos should be used in print or publication whenever feasible.
- Repackaging: Reseller must never repackage, reproduce or reformulate any LCJ products without the express, prior written consent of LCJ.
- Exclusivity: LCJ and representatives of LCJ will work together to determine the volume of reseller accounts in an area. All new reseller requests will be reviewed on a case‐by‐case basis and will be approved both on a sales representative and LCJ sales manager level. Final approval is at the discretion of LCJ and Fieldstone. If a reseller has multiple store locations, each location must be approved.
- Non-Disclosure: Reseller must never divulge any proprietary information or confidential pricing or any other confidential business information to any individual, group or agency outside of the direct relationship held between Resellers and LCJ.
Each new account/location is provided with a full set of Leslie Curtis Jewelry Designs (LCJ) proprietary, hand crafted, whitewashed driftwood displays. Set includes one earring display and one combination necklace/bracelet display. The displays are an essential element of LCJ branding and are provided solely for the display of LCJ Jewelry. “Earrings-only” accounts will receive two earring displays with the initial minimum order.
Additional displays may be provided upon request (subject to availability), to those who need or desire additional display capacity. The charge for providing additional displays is small nominal handling charge plus actual shipping charge. The handling charge for a combination necklace/bracelet display is $35, for an earring display is $35.
All displays remain the property of LCJ. The displays are free as long Leslie Curtis Jewelry Designs product is on the display. No other jewelry line should be displayed on the displays. If you, the retailer, chooses not to proceed, you must ship it back at your expense; or call tag; or consultant picks up.
Minimum reorder is $150 (2 piece per sku minimum). Wholesale reorders may be placed directly through your Fieldstone Consultant/account representative. In the event that you place an order online on the LCJ website, your account representative will automatically be notified of and credited with your online order.
Credit card only. Orders placed through sales representatives will not be charged until the order is ready to ship. Reorders placed online will be charged at time the order is submitted online.
Business Shipping Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm CTS, excluding national holidays
Initial orders will be processed and shipped within two (2) weeks or less of receipt of order. Reorders will be processed and shipped within one (1) week or less. Items purchased with expedited shipping need to be placed before 12pm CST in order to be processed and shipped out the same day.
Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy/Agreement:
MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Price. Essentially, it enforces a minimum retail price.
- The MAP for all LCJ products shall not be less than MSRP. MAP pricing is established by LCJ and may be adjusted by LCJ at its sole discretion.
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of LCJ products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters and solicitations, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. The MAP policy does not apply to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
- If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MAP is prohibited.
- MAP applies only to the advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer.
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer LCJ at any price more than the MAP.
- LCJ’s MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any retail partner to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or they “will meet/beat any competitor’s price,” or similar phrases, as long as the price listed for the products is not below MAP.
- LCJ recognizes the value that sales promotions provide to both consumers and retailers by stimulating interest, trial, or purchase.
If a reseller wishes to initiate a sales promotion that would cause them to violate MAP policy, that reseller may apply for a “MAP Free Period.”
A MAP Free Period allows the reseller to advertise LCJ products below MAP without violating the MAP policy. To apply for a MAP Free Period, the reseller must request in writing a MAP Free Period, indicating: the sales promotion they will be offering, its duration, prices to be advertised, and duration the prices will be below MAP. Once LCJ has approved the MAP Free Period, the reseller will be free to advertise as indicated in their request for the duration approved. Once the MAP Free Period has ended, any advertising below MAP would be a violation of MAP policy.
- Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of retail partnerships or sales representatives. LCJ will not do business with retail partners or sales representatives who degrade the LCJ brand products. LCJ will not provide notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.